Invisalign is the 21st century way of aligning teeth. This technique involves moving teeth with a series of trays which are slightly closer to perfection than the one before it. By doing this, we put constant, predictable force on the teeth. Predictable force is good because it does not cause excessive discomfort as traditional wire braces does.
The Invisalign system has been successful in giving hundreds of thousands of amazing smiles to both teens and adults. As certified Invisalign providers, we have many ways to improve your smile and your bite by creating a personalized treatment plan using using Invisalign’s clear, custom-molded aligners to solve a range of issues, including:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
- Protruding teeth, rotated teeth, over-erupted teeth
Invisalign allows you to: :
- See your results BEFORE you start.
- See how long your treatment will be BEFORE you start
- Maintain better hygiene than traditional braces with wires. Simply remove them before eating, brush after eating, and then re-insert the aligners. Unlike traditional wires, you don’t have to worry about embarrassing moments like smiling or talking with vegetables stuck around and under the wires during or after dinner.
- Not worry about having white spot discoloration on teeth which often patients discover after traditional brackets and wires are removed due to a couple of years of plaque trap around them.
- Have less office visits. Instead, simply change to the next aligner tray at the prescribed time. You will not need to drive monthly to your orthodontist.
- Straighten your teeth without the harsh metal wires and brackets which abrade and cut your cheeks when you talk or eat.
- Look more like you DURING treatment. Invisalign is called Invisalign simply because compared to traditional wires and brackets, these are literally “Invisible” “aligners”. Since they are less intrusive to speech and less altering of your appearance, they won’t disrupt your lifestyle.
- With precise and deliberate force, root resorption (shortening of the roots, leading to less stable teeth) is not a factor, unlike traditional braces.
Your teeth are important to making a good first impression. Aligning your teeth will free you to smile with confidence. We offer a free initial consultation.
Down here you have an example of what Invisalign can do for you. Here we have one of our employees/patient.
12/20/2009 (Currenty in treatment, pt has about 3-4months left.) 8/01/2010
Down here is an animation of how treatment will look like from start to end. This is performed for all patients who start Invisalign. A patient will be able to see first hand on how your teeth will transform.(Animation is same patient as above)